Followers

Saturday, 24 September 2011

ATC Challenge

It's been a while since I have taken part in one of the challenges on the ATC Challenge Blog, but I had the perfect image to go with the theme. You could either have anything goes or something that represents you. I opted to go with something that represents me.


atc

I've used the Cheshire Cat Illusion image from Crafty Purple Frog - the invertage version as I feel my personality has lots of different layers but as people get to know me they get to see those different layers. The illusion is that I may appear as one character but there is more to me than first meets the eye. Will be interesting to see if those that know me agree with this!

4 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Just love it!! Must say I have never used this image but she sure is lovely!! Chanelle xxx

Heli said...

That is such a cool image to use, and even though I don't know you well, I find that each time I do speak to you I learn a little more, and its always interesting! So I suspect you must be right

Jill said...

Lovely ATC Linda, just a scarey picture - always did find Alice in Wonderland frightening! Jill x

Jack said...

Brilliant ATC. I just LOVE these images. Thanks for joining us at ATC Challenges (and sorry my comment is a bit late, I've been on my hols!). xx