Followers

Friday, 30 September 2011

Artful Delights Tic Tac Toe challenge

I finally got to complete another of the Artful Delights Birthday Blog Hop challenges. The challenge was a great Tic, Tac, Toe option - details can be found here. I opted to go with Make a Card, Use at least 1 button and a Border Punch.

tic tac toe

I have used some retired SU papers - see I am using my stash! The main image is a Kanban stamp and I have coloured it in using SU inks and added some bling down the side. The border punch I used is a Martha Stewart punch. I've also used one of the stamps from an Inkylicious sentiment stamp set I bought at Westpoint and punched out using an SU punch. The cute purple button heart came from my ever increasing button stash. I think I will just be in time to enter this into their challenges.


I unfortunately haven't had time this week to complete their colour challenge which was pink, kraft and white, but I'm still going to do a project for it at some point over the weekend along with all the other 101 things I need to get done before the wedding.

1 comment:

Heli said...

Love this wish I had seen it before I made the wedding card, I love the sentiment.