Followers

Sunday, 25 September 2011

Artful Delights Birthday Blog Hop Challenge 1

Yesterday I managed to put together a card for the first challenge on the Artful Delights Birthday Blog Hop challenge. The challenge was to use their sketch. I managed to create this card, all of the papers, stamps and embellishments came with their August card kit. The inks I used to create the fall colours are SU's Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke and More Mustard. I am also hoping to create a LO using the same sketch.


bb ch 1


It was also our daughters 24th birthday yesterday, so after I had finished work we went round to their new flat and had a chinese takeaway and a couple of drinks to celebrate. Tim, his friend Backy and Bryan had been busy taking down the pine panelling that was on the ceiling and putting up some new plasterboard on the ceiling - a task that took them all day.




A ten and a half hour day at work for me today so no time to craft today, but I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to complete Day 2 and Day 3's challenges on the blog hop. My claim to fame today was that I served Tom Daley - those from the South West of the country will know that he is a local boy who is a diving champion - have to say if I was a young girl I would have found him quite a dish and probably asked for his autograph - he was a very polite young man too.

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Oooh look at you hob knobing with the famous..... bet it cheered up a long day.

Happy belated birthday colette x

This is gorgeous Linda, love it.

K xx

artfuldelight said...

Eeeek, I LOVE this!! The sunflower and jute....fabulous. Thank you for playing along with AD's birthday weekend challenges. :-)