Followers

Saturday, 17 September 2011

Artful Delight Kits and Blog Hop



I have just recently bought a couple of card kits from Artful Delights and I have been delighted with them - I have to confess I love them so much as they have stamps with them! My September kit arrived while we were on our mini break in The Malverns and I'm hoping that tomorrow I can get to play with it.




Anyway Artful Delights owner Leeanne is celebrating her birthday (edited as I thought it was the sites birthday) next weekend with a Birthday Bash - for more details click on the link on the left hand side of my blog. I'm hoping to play along at some stage over the weekend - providing I don't have to work all of it.


1 comment:

artfuldelight said...

Yay! I am so glad you like the card kits! And thanks for posting about it. I just realized it may be a bit confusing how the badge is worded but it's actually my birthday next weekend we are celebrating. :-) I hope you get to play along!