Followers

Monday, 15 August 2011

Treat Holder

Another Monday, another Queen Kat Design - this time I have made another treat holder from the instructions at Splitcoaststampers but have decorated it using the Great Pumpkin stamp from the Phantom Rose collection.

qkd fb aug 3
I've used SU's Rich Razzleberry as the base card and stamped the Great Pumpkin image over the cardstock with Rich Razzleberry ink to create the background. I've then used a Martha Stewart punch to create the band round the middle of the treat holder. I stamped out another Great Pumpkin image onto Whisper White cardstock, coloured with Promarkers and then cut this out and added to the treat holder as an embellishment. Finally I used Word to create a banner and typed in the Happy Halloween sentiment and added this to the band. Bright orange ribbon from my stash to create the pull part of the treat holder which will reveal a lovely bar of chocolate.

3 comments:

Annie said...

ooo I love it Linda! what a fabulous pumpkin stamp and that razzleberry reminds me of a certain chocolate too!
hugs, annie x

Jill said...

What a fun treat holder! Scarey stamp though!!! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

Yummmmmm.... this is gorgeous Linda. Thank you so much for a lovely crafty afternoon - I'm so envious of your storage and work area, mine is such a mess !! See you friday.
hugs
wynneth
x