Followers

Monday, 1 August 2011

Sun Fairy - bright and cheery

sun fairy
It's Monday again which also means another Queen Kat card to show. This is another card I made using the Sun Fairy by Monica N Galvin. I've kept the design fairly simple by stamping the image onto a circle and decorating the edges of the circle with triangles to give the appearance of the sun. The background came from one of the monthly Myka or WIS ink kits I subscribe to. The image was coloured in using Promarkers.

I've been working with some great stamps this month - getting ready for Halloween - nothing like starting early - I'll be showing them from next week.

3 comments:

angelwhispers said...

What a beautiful card Linda and such a gorgeous vibrant colour. Can't wait to see your halloween cards just my favourite time. Chanelle xxx

Jill said...

Really love that stamp around the edge Linda, its certainly a sunny card! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

What an awesome design Linda - gorgeous bright yellow and I love how you createsd the sun ray effect. That's a great little flower image you used to create the background too - I think it must be from a WIS kit as I haven't seen this stamp in any of my Myka kits !

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
hugs
wynneth
x