Followers

Friday, 5 August 2011

Stuck sketch

I found this great sketch site called Stuck - very appropriate for me as up until recently that is what I had been as far as scrapbooking was concerned. It has certainly helped me get back into the swing of scrapbooking and here is another LO that was in the thought process at Saturdays crop.

logan

These photos of Logan were taken back in April when he discovered that he could lie on his stomach and hold his head up high and look at the world from a different angle. He's in his baby gym which we bought for him to play in when he is at our home and he loves it. Since these photos were taken he is now rolling backwards and forwards all the time, I don't think it will be much longer before he has outgrown his gym and will require new entertainment.


The LO is 8 x 8 and the papers came from the July Blast Off kit from The Scrapbook Circle - trying very hard to use up these papers before anymore find their way into my house! The paper ranges are Pink Paislee and Simple Stories - everything came with the kit. I've made a couple of cards from the scraps which I will hopefully post tomorrow if I get chance inbetween going to work and then babysitting in the evening.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow that is a great LO Linda, so full of colour and interest! Jill x

Claire x said...

This is a fab LO Linda, love the colours - perfect for the baby pics. Love it. Hugs, Claire x

angelwhispers said...

Linda he looks adrable just perfect pictures for your layout!!! Really makes me want to scrap!! Chanelle xxx