Followers

Monday, 1 August 2011

New month, new challenge at Just Tracy's

The new month brings another new challenge over at Just Tracy's challenge blog. This month we are being sponsored by Ellaphantastic who will be giving this months winner 4 digi images of their choice. The theme for this months challenge is Happy Birthday - a nice easy one for you this time. You have until the 25th August to enter - have fun.


jt aug
I got to play with this cute bear image and was able to make this card for our grandaughter who obviously from the card will be two at the end of the month - can't believe where the time has gone. I've used scraps of paper from my scraps box and used Promarkers to colour Ralph in. The number came from a Thickers alphabet set and I used a mini alphabet to stamp the today with. A row of buttons from Papermania have been placed along the paper ric rac as another devorative element. A very simple card as the paper did most of the work for me.

Please check out what the rest of the DT have come up with and have fun playing along with this months challenge - I look forward to checking out what you have created.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Absolutely gorgeous Linda. Just love those buttons, perfect with the stripey paper! Jill x

Claire x said...

Great card Linda, love the papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Tracy said...

Hi Linda, loving the backing papers and buttons and ric rac !!!

Tracy xxx

Saxo Stamper said...

What a fun card - I love the stamp and all the jolly bright colours, just right for a two year old.

KK x

My name is Wynneth said...

Aww... how sweet ! I love the papers and that's a cute bear image. Lovely buttons too ! Might try and play along this month if I get the chance.
hugs
wynneth
x