Followers

Monday, 29 August 2011

Jack O Lantern

It's Queen Kat day for me and this is the last of the Halloween projects I have created using the new releases this month. I've used the Great Pumpkin stamp again to create a Halloween card using up the scraps for all the other projects. He's been coloured in using Promarkers and matted and layered onto nestie shapes.

qkd fb aug 4

This weekend I have been working on the September releases - more feminine next month and the first show and tell will be next Monday - thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh that's a scarey looking pumpkin! Love the papers you have used though! Jill x

Marja Rolfes said...

I like the warm colors Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

My name is Wynneth said...

He's great Linda, lovely colouring and your bp is fabulous ! Looking forward to seeing your september release projects.
luv
wynneth
x