Followers

Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Everyday holds the possibility of a miracle.

A friend of a dear friend of mine is unfortunately battling against cancer and I made this card to send to my friend go give her some support while she supports her friend. As we don't live near to each other this is my only way of giving her some support.

miracle
I've used the sketch from Sassy Lil' card sketches and papers from and embellishments from the August Artful Delights card kit (now sold out). I've added a couple of pearl gems from my own stash to go with the gorgeous button from the kit and created the banner using the Storybook Cricut cartridge and the sentiment comes from a Unity kit which I thought suited my purpose perfectly. I also used a Fiskars corner punch and SU's Chocolate Chip ink pad.

8 comments:

Claire x said...

She will really appreciate this Linda, the words say it all. Hugs, Claire x

My name is Wynneth said...

It's lovely Linda and I'm sure it will ve just perfect for letting your friend know you are thinking of her.

hugs
wynneth
x

Jill said...

That is such a love sentiment Linda, really hope that your friend will appreciate such a lovely card. Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

and your friend, really appreciates your support and love Linda, thank you so much, you help to give me the strength to help my dear friend who is being so amazing right now, I am humbled.

Thanks again K xxxxx You are a wonderful friend

A Sarasota said...

love the pearls... thanks for playing at Sassy Lil!

Dolly Daydreams said...

I find myself in the same situation and know that every positive action can help so much. Your card is beautiful and am sure your friend will adore it.
Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil Sketches and good luck.

Marie

Scrapenabler said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with Sassy Lil' Sketches.

VanessaB said...

sad to hear about your friend. :( beautiful beautiful card. thanks for playing at sls :)