Followers

Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Eeyore - another UFO

I'm trying hard this year to finish off some more of my cross stitch UFO's. The teddy sampler for Logan came back from the framers last week and I'm really pleased with the finished article, but in the meantime I have been trying to complete another project that has been in my cross stitch pile - Eeyore. All I have left to do is the Eeyore on the left of the cross stitch picture and a few little bees - I'm setting myself the challenge to have it completed by the end of September (that doesn't include getting it framed though).

eeyore

Once it's done I then have to decide which of the many other UFO's I work on to complete next! There are just one or two to choose from along with lots of other kits all screaming at me to make a start on them!!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

love your cross stitch Linda, and like you I have lots of UFOs! at the moment they are in boxes at Mum's so I have an excuse not to be finishing them off!
hugs, annie x

Jill said...

Oooh such a pretty one, Eeyore is such a cute character! Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

ooh lovely, hope you reach your target.
It's really sweet and will look great when it's finished.

hugs K x