Followers

Monday, 8 August 2011

Candy Pleez

Happy Halloween! Yes I know it's far too early but I was lucky enough to play with a couple of the new images which have been released this month from Queen Kat Designs and they are really fun Halloween images.


qkd fb aug 2
The first project I'm showing you this month is made with the sweet little Candy Pleez image and I have made a Treat holder using SU's Pumpkin Pie cardstock and some patterned papers from my stash. I got the instructions for the treat holder from Splitcoaststampers although they have used a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock - I wanted a smaller treat holder so used a 9 x 9 piece and scored at 3 and 6 inches instead. The image was coloured in using Promarkers and matted onto a lovely Marianne die cut tag. The ribbon is from my stash and I think I will make another couple of these ready for when our grandchildren come Trick or Treating this year but of course theirs will be filled with lots of naughty sugary treats!

4 comments:

Hlora said...

oh it is so sweet!

Stefanie said...

I love your Halloween project. So cute.

X Stefanie

Shirley-anne said...

A beautiful whimsical image coloured perfectly .

My name is Wynneth said...

This is stunning Linda, fabulous project.
hugs
wynneth
x