Followers

Monday, 25 July 2011

Wishing you a perfect day

perfect day fb

For my Queen Kat Design this week I have used the gorgeous Lily of the Valley stamp again. This time I have kept it very simple and inked the stamp using a Versafine sepia ink pad and cut out the image using my CM cutting system. This was then matted onto some scrap brown paper. Further scraps of paper helped me create the greeting which came from a kit I had at an Exeter Scrapaholics class many years ago now - shows how long I keep my scraps! It was finished off with some lace I found in my stash - sweet and simple.

3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

This is gorgeous Linda, so dainty and pretty.

K x

Jill said...

Soo pretty Linda, as always! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

It's lovely Linda - I'm becoming a huge fan of CAS designs ! This is a really pretty stamp from qkd.
hugs
wynneth
x