Followers

Saturday, 30 July 2011

Week by week

I have had the most wonderful eight days off work - visiting friends, seeing We Will Rock You, lots of walking with our dog Max, crafting with friends and sharing time with our daughter and grandson - even if I was supposed to be sorting out my craft stash!!

Today I took Jill to the Exeter Scrapaholics crop - I don't get there as often as I would like due to working quite a few weekends now, but it's always nice when I do. I generally only get one 8 x 8 LO completed of Logan each time and maybe another LO or two started which I have to finish off at home - today was no exception.


week by week
Logan is already 7 months old so I am still a long way behind with his album but it is amazing looking at this LO just how much he has changed in just a few short months so it's nice to look back on how he was when he was just 10/11weeks old - they grow so quickly. I'm afraid I'm not very good at remembering to look at which paper range all the papers came from but at least I am finally making some headway into the mountain of papers that have come from past kit subscriptions!

Tomorrow is my last day off before having to start work at 5am on Monday morning - ugh! Hopefully the weather will be as nice as it has been all week and Ian and I can take Max out for another long walk. I think Max has loved having me home and I will certainly miss all the extra exercise he has provided me with - oh to win the lottery so it could become a permanent feature of my daily life.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Absolutely gorgeous LO Linda, what a little sweetie he is! Love your mix of patterned paper by the way!

Really enjoyed our walk yesterday and today at the crop - got everything done I set out to do!!
Hopefully see you soon. Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

Hi Linda, sounds like you had a lovely few days off work. This is a great LO - my how Logan is growing !!! I arrived back home at 4.30am this morning, exhausted after two weeks with a lively 7 year old, but we all had a great time. Hope to get the chance to see you soon.
hugs
wynneth
x

Claire x said...

Gorgeous LO Linda, lovely pictures and great wording too. Don't envy you having a 5.00 am start on Monday - make the most of the weekend. Hugs, Claire x