Followers

Saturday, 16 July 2011

A reel good time

I've had this LO sitting on my table since the end of May - I started it at the Exeter Scrapaholics group with the monthly kit. For some reason I just couldn't seem to finish it off but then I had a look at the new stamps from Rainbow Studios and inspiration finally hit.




reel good

I had the order of the photos all laid out and I'd already coloured a net bag that came with some clementines with StazOn, but it just seemed to be lacking something. That's when after looking at the new stamps from Rainbow Studios I knew what I could do to 'fill in' the bottom of the page which I felt was lacking something. I've used their Plenty of fish in the sea stamp set in the bottom left hand corner and added a hint of colour using SU ink pads and paper pieced some of the fish that come with the set. Thank you Rachel and Angela for helping me to finally finish this LO!

close up reel good time

4 comments:

Claire x said...

This is a fab LO Linda - I love it. Hugs, Claire x

Jill said...

Hopefully blogger will let me comment today, wouldn't let me yesterday! Absolutely gorgeous LO Linda, that netting is a brilliant idea and I love that background. Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

Well it might have taken you ages to achieve but boy was it worth the weight (see my pun there - fishing weight ha ha). Seriously, Linda this is just wonderful - perfect.

K x

Stefanie said...

Gorgeous layout. Your details are stunning. Your patience definitely paid off!!

X Stefanie