Followers

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

A life on the ocean wave

cpfc 2107



This weeks theme is Take a Dip - water inspired cards - when I saw this for some reason the lyrics from A life on the Ocean Wave came into my head so off I went in search of the lyrics. I was able to download the sheet music for it onto some of the Rusty Pickle papers I picked up at Kelly Bray's last demo day. I've used the gorgeous Unregrettable Pirate Life decoupage from Crafty Purple Frog as my main image and teamed it up with the Pirate Princess stamp which is also Rusty Pickle. I bought this set years ago and did use them quite a bit at one point so it was nice to get it resurfacing and used again. The net ribbon also came with the Rusty Pickle paper set so everything is perfectly co-ordinated this time.





You will be seeing quite a lot more of the beautiful designs from Crafty Purple Frog as I have been lucky enough to be asked to join their Design Team - I am so chuffed and can't wait to get to know the rest of the team more. Ooh I love this crafting world!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Well done on the DT spot Linda! I shall be singing Life on the Ocean Waves all day now!! Jill x

Claire x said...

Great card Linda - love the sheet music paper and fab image. Hugs, Claire x

Marja Rolfes said...

Hey Linda, thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! I became a follower of yours too! So, you are "owned" by a Jack Russel huh?! So are we LOL!!
Lovely creations I see on your blog!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Saxo Stamper said...

Congratulations Linda !

Such a fun card

k x

angelwhispers said...

Perfect and love that you have used one of our images!!

Thanks for joining us over at TCPFC Love Chanelle xxx