Followers

Monday, 4 July 2011

Leo the Lion

Queen Kat Designs is having a make 0ver - all her new stamps are going to be made out of blue rubber instead of the usual grey rubber - this all means that there is now a massive sale on with 40% of all existing individual stamps and 20% off all past kits, why not pop over and grab yourself a bargain or two!

leo
This cute little image Leo the Lion is one of the lovely zodiac range of stamps by artist Danika Lindsell and is just one of the stamps that is currently on offer. It comes complete with the zodiac sign, but for my card I have covered this over with the sentiment, but could equally be cut out to make a separate stamp. I think he is such a cute lion. I've used free papers which came with the Simply Homemade magazine this month - another magazine I really like as it has so many different crafts included and lots of inspirational ideas for both the home and for crafting. I've done a little bit of paper piercing and some colouring for the main image adding some gems for a little bit of sparkle. The sentiment I printed out using word on my computer and the rest of the card was just simple matting and layering with the addition of some bunting and a chain of circles.

1 comment:

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Aaaahhh - this is so cute. Love the bright colours, it's really fun! Hope you're ok.
Take care
Rachel and Angela
xx