Followers

Friday, 1 July 2011

Just Tracy's Challenge - Sunshine and Smiles

It's the 1st of the month which means another challenge from the Just Tracy's challenge blog. This months theme is Summer Holidays and Just Tracys are sponsoring this challenge and are offering a lovely set of 4 Retail Therapy stamps for this months winner.

july prize

For my DT offering I have used a lovely stamp from Little Claire designs who offer a great monthly stamp kit for the main focal image - just love those beach huts. I've just coloured them in very simply using Promarkers. The sun image and the sentiment come from Avocado Arts another monthly stamp club that I belong to - just love them both! The image has then been cut out with a nestie label and a few pieces of ribbon added for extra embellishment - simple but sweet I think.

jt july
Do check out the blog and see what the rest of the DT have come up with this month for inspiration and have a go at this months challenge - who knows you could win the lovely prize and Just Tracys are also offering the winner of each month the chance to be a Guest Designer. Have fun!

3 comments:

Larisa said...

It is very beautiful and bright! Love the ribbons you used here!

Claire x said...

This is fab Linda - I love those beach huts. Hugs, Claire x

**Farrah** said...

This card is absolute perfection!! I love everything about it!
Farrah