Followers

Sunday, 31 July 2011

2gether

Here is one of the LO's I started at Exeter yesterday but had to complete at home. I've used predominently My Minds Eye papers from the Life Stories range and another paper that I don't know the manufacturer of.

d&v

Unfortunately I don't think I've got the best photo possible for the LO, something I need to practise more of. To create the rosettes I've used SU's Scallop Trim border punch and the Hougie board to score each 12 inch strip of paper and then stamped each letter onto a 1inch circle to keep the rosette in place. A little fiddly at times, but I think worth the effort. The top border decoration I've used the SU scallop border and a larger scallop border from X Cut. The finishing touch was the bling which came with last months Scrapaholics kit which I have coloured using a Burnt Umber Promarker to co-ordinate with the papers.


Fingers crossed today we are going to take Max out to Badgers Holt and go for a nice long walk along the river and then go back and enjoy one of their gorgeous cream teas - just need to make sure we walk far enough to have 'earned' it!

2 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is lovely Linda, loving those rosettes, I really must have a go at making some of those myself !
hugs
wynneth
x

Jill said...

So glad it all worked out well in the end - have to say its really gorgeous colours, works so well with the photo! Jill x