Followers

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Triple Tiara Tuesday at Queen Kat Designs

This week it's my turn along with Maria and Janie to host the Triple Tiara Tuesday challenge at Queen Kat Designs - it's your chance to win a prize - further details can be found here.

This week it is a colour inspiration challenge - we were given this picture to work with.
For my card I have used some SU designer papers from the Greenhouse Gala set. I've used the Dreamy Fairy by artist Marlon Teunissen which is available from Queen Kat Designs.
ttt june
I've coloured her in using a variety of ink pads from SU that co-ordinate with the papers and added some of the lovely seam binding also available from SU with a sweet brad from my stash. The fern embellishment is Anna Griffin and flower from stash. The sentiment is one that Vicki from QKD kindly sent to me as a present along with some other lovely stamps, papers and embellishments - how nice is that of her? I've used SU oval punches to punch out the sentiment to finish the card off.


Please check out what Maria and Janie have created using this picture for inspiration and why not create something yourself and join in the fun.




















5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh wow what a fantastic mix of colours and patterns Linda, absolutely beautiful card. Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is a really sweet image Linda and I love the papers, ribbon etc you've used in your design.
hugs
wynneth
x

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Hi Linda,

What a gorgeous card - you have coloured her in so beautifully.

Hope you are well
Take care
Rachel and Angela
Rainbow Studio's Clear Craft Stamps
xx

Nina said...

Beautiful job! =)

Nina said...

Beautiful job! =)