Followers

Monday, 13 June 2011

Time Eases

This image from Queen Kat Designs is called Faces of Time by artist Katie Della Terza. I thought could it be used for many themes, but as I was rummaging through my stash I came across a sentiment sticker which I thought I could add to the image and turn this into a sympathy card.




time eases



I've used papers from one of my scraps pile which is slowly getting smaller, but somehow I don't think it will ever disappear though! The image has been coloured in using Copics and I've used flowers, pearls, lace and key from my stash along with the lovely Martha Stewart frond punch have been used for added decoration.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Mmm.... don't talk to me about bit boxes - they never go down!! Love your mix of papers, a really pretty card as always Linda. When you get the time please can you check out JTC blogs. Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card for a difficult occasion Linda - Faces of Time is a nice image. Well done on using up some more of your scraps !!!
hugs
wynneth
x