Followers

Saturday, 4 June 2011

Mystery Project

In this months Let's Knit magazine there was a mystery project to knit. They gave you the quantity of yarn you needed and the instructions to make the first two parts of the mystery project. It seemed a bit different so I thought I would give it a go and also challenge myself to get the first two parts completed before I received my next copy of the magazine! Well so far I have managed to complete one part within a week so it's looking good for me to be ready to go with the final part next month. Looking at the shape of the first piece - which we need to make two of I'm beginning to think it might become a knitting needle holder/bag - what do you think?

mystery project

3 comments:

Claudia said...

ohhhh, I bet it's interesting watching something u have no clue what it is appear before you, that is such a kool idea,,, myself - - I have no idea what it could be.. but I'll be sure to check back and find out....
Good Luck - Claudia W. :)

Jill said...

Ooh heck, looks complicated to me, just give me knit 1 purl 1 !! Jillx

My name is Wynneth said...

Think you might be right ! Loving all the cable work.
hugs
wynneth
x