Followers

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Make Time

I've used the Faces of Time stamp from Queen Kat Designs again, but in a totally different way from the sympathy card shown a couple of weeks ago - just to show it's versatility as a stamp.

take time

This time I have used white embossing powder for the main image and have used a sentiment and musical notes from a Whimisical Ink monthly kit. All paper and embellishments are from my stash and the tiny butterflies are from a punch my friend Jacqueline has - aren't they sweet! I've highlighted the wings with stickles glitter glue.

2 comments:

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is a nice, sweet and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

downrightcrafty said...

wow love all the embossing it really stands out so well on the blue and such pretty papers too
beautiful, you could enter this into the Secret Crafter Embossing Challenge :)
Hugs Kate xx