Followers

Monday, 6 June 2011

Love Yah!

I've been working with my monthly DT stamps from Queen Kat Designs - which have been great fun to play with. This card uses just a couple of the stamps that come with the Love Potion #9 set.


Love Yah!


I've used more of the free Nit Wit papers - this time I've cut out the patchwork square and one of the ribbon elements as my background - I'm amazed at how far these free papers have gone. Then I've stamped one of the hearts that come with the Love Potion #9 set into the centre of the patchwork papers and then stamped it twice more onto some pattern pieces. I've cut out the hearts and glued them to some cardstock so that I could add foam pads to raise them off the main image. Finally I've used one of the sentiments from the set and gone round the edge of the patchwork square.


love yah close up


3 comments:

Jill said...

Really love that card Linda. What great colours, would never have thought of those two together! Jill x

Claire x said...

This is just gorgeous Linda - love the patchwork effect, which is a great way of using up scraps of paper. Hugs, Claire x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is really gorgeous Linda - I love those papers, how come I missed these freebies ? humph..... ;o) Are the stamps from a WIS kit? I don't have them so assume they aren't a Myka kit.

A great design and very clever use of those yummy papers.
hugs
wynneth
x