Followers

Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Lottie, Lola and Chums

Yesterday I actually got to play with my Lottie, Lola and Chums stamp that I bought a while ago from the lovely girls at Rainbow Studios. What I like about this stamp is it's a nice large image - but what attracted me to it was the Jack Russell. I've made this stamp using the sketch from Stamp with Fun challenge. I've rotated the sketch to fit my design. The papers are all from the Dog Collection by Papermania and the image has been coloured in using Copics.

stamp with fun


Not sure how much 'free' crafting time I will have over the coming weeks as I will soon be very busy making wedding invitations. Our daughter Colette has decided to bring her wedding forward to October this year rather than June next year. The colour scheme has changed since last week so just as well I hadn't already made a start on them!

5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is so cute Linda ! Good Luck with the invites ;o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Regina said...

Linda, your card looks amazing and the images are fantastic!
Thanks so much for your kind words and for following my blog!

hugs Regina

Andrea said...

Very great card - love how did you put the sketch. Nice motiv. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Linda, what a beautiful card I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Hi Linda,

Sorry been a bit out of the blogging loop recently, so missed this before! Really lovely card - as are all of your makes. Really like the layout you have done here.

Take care
Rachel and Angela
Rainbow Studio's Clear Craft Stamps
xx