Followers

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Just Tracy's June challenge.

It's the 1st of the month which means the new challenge is now up and running on the Just Tracy's challenge blog. This month the challenge is the theme Strawberries and Cream, which can be interpretted anyway you like. We are being sponsored this month by Crafty Sentiments who are offering the winner of the challenge 3 digi images of their choice. They were kind enough to give us some images to play with and I decided to go with this cute pair of bears.


just tracy june


All the papers came free from one of the many crafting magazines I buy - they are by Nit Wits and the collection is Cotton Candy I think. I've coloured the cute images in using Copics and have matted them onto a piece of SU Pretty in Pink cardstock which has been punched around the page with Martha Stewart punches and then inked using SU's Wild Wasabi. The little charm came from my stash and the sentiment I printed out using Word on my computer and have matted them onto Pretty in Pink and Wild Wasabi cardstock. I've added some twine to the buttons which I bought at Just Tracy's - hope you like it. Don't forget to pop along to the Just Tracy's challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT have come up with this month. Do join in the fun too!

3 comments:

Just Tracys Crafts said...

OH!! me loves this one!! Linda your card is great !

Tracy xx

Claudia said...

awww, that is so cute, love the colors, layout , basically everything, really great card...
Cheers* Claudia W.

Claire x said...

What an adorable card - love it. Hugs, Claire x