Followers

Sunday, 19 June 2011

Happy Father's Day

We are fortunate that at the moment we are able to wish both our Father's a Happy Father's Day and this is the card I made for them to celebrate their day.



fathers day



I've used scraps of paper and card from my stash box so really pleased about that. The stamps are Hero Arts they were some of my bargains from my last visit to Kelly Bray and were inked up using Versafine Sepia ink pad. I stamped the hat twice and decoupaged it although that doesn't really show in this photo. The tickets are Tim Holtz and I came across them as I was searching for something else and just thought would add an extra element. The sentiment came from a Kanban set of stamps obtained from QVC.

1 comment:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is fabulous Linda, looks so good in the Sepia shades. Well done on bagging these great bargains at KB.

hugs
wynneth
x