Followers

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Happy Birthday Vicki

It's the Queen Kat - Vicki's birthday today and the DT for Queen Kat Designs have decided to do a birthday blog to celebrate her special day. I have made this card for Vicki using Jester rubber stamp by artist Diana Vick. Hope you like it Vicki and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Hopefully you should have arrived here from Morags blog and your next stop will be Maria's blog. If you would like to start from the very beginning of the blog then head to the QKD blog


birthday vicki



The backing paper is from the lovely Fifi and Fido collection by Anna Griffin such a mixture of vibrant colours and patterns. I've coloured the main image in using my Copics and then used Nesties to matt and layer the image. The sentiments come from a WIS monthly kit and I've added a couple of star gems from my stash for a bit of bling.

3 comments:

Regina said...

such a amazing image and a wonderful card!
Regina*

My name is Wynneth said...

This is a fabulous card Linda and I'm sure Vicki will LOVE it ! I hadn't realised just how fabby this foxy lady is !!! might have to get that one myself ! Your colouring is awesome and I love that zingy bp which goes so well with the image - quite FABULOUS Dahlink !!!
hugs
wynneth
x

Mandy said...

Hi Linda,
fabulous card,I love the image and the papers and colours are wonderful...
Mandy x