Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Finished at last!

Yesterday I managed to put the final stitches on the sampler that I have been doing for Logan for the past 12 months. I had hoped to get it done for when he was born and then for the Christening but failed on both of those deadlines, but at least it's finished now. All I have to do is take it to be framed and I will now keep it back for his 1st birthday instead!

logan sampler

All I've got to do now is complete another one of my many stitching UFO's - but which one next I wonder.

The mystery knitting project is still ongoing, although I didn't manage to complete it before the next knitting magazine dropped through my letterbox. Although it's no longer a mystery to me for those of you that are interested I will keep it a mystery to give myself the motivation to get it completed to show and tell at a later date (hopefully not too much later). I did manage to get a few rows done before I went to work this morning - not much will get done in the evenings for the next two weeks as it's Wimbledon and I shall be glued to the telly most of the time.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yeah cross-stitch finished!! Its really lovely, not surprised it took a long time! Jill x