Followers

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

WOYWW

woyww


It's WOYWW and on my work desk today I have a few projects to show - the little gift boxes I made as little Thank You gifts and contain some yummy Hotel Chocolats inside - hopefully the ladies getting these will enjoy the contents. I've also got the baby sampler that is almost complete - just got a bit of back stitching to do and adding the name and date of birth. Also on the work desk are some stamps that dropped into my basket when I went down to Kelly Bray on Saturday - hopefully I will get chance to play with them at the weekend.

9 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a fun desk there Linda, mine is clear at the moment because I haven't been doing anything !! Jill x

Sue said...

Hi Linda,love your sampler and choccy boxes.
Sue xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Great desk Linda - I can confirm that the little choccie boxes are indeed totally gorgeous ! Don't know what the chocs taste like yet as I'm being good and saving them as a reward for when I've lost my first half stone in weight LOL
hugs
wynneth
x

KanataNewf said...

Oh my - so much to love in your crafty space. Beautiful gift boxes - love the baby sampler!

Happy WOYWW!
Sheena #66

Nicks said...

wow that sampler must have taken you an age, it will be treasured I am sure x

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Cannot believe your workdesk is that tidy!!!! Great choccy boxes. Hugs Tracy xxx

sallysbitz said...

Those boxes look beautiful, very expensive looking x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

JoZart said...

Great space and love the chocky boxes.. .any chocs over please?
JoZarty x

okienurse said...

very nice sweet boxes and that sampler is gorgeous. Love it all! sorry I am so late getting around this week but I am just glad to be able to get around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46