Followers

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Twisted Sketch #59 Coffee and friends.



The Twisted Sketch is now up on their blog and this week's twist is "Friend" - any how, any way! Why not check out what the other DT members have come up with for this weeks sketch and join in the fun too.







I've opted to used up my scraps this week and found a lovely piece of swirly acetate which was from a Stampaholics kit a few years ago now. I've used a nestie to give it a bit of shape at the bottom - this was a bit tougher than I thought it would be but it did go through after several attempts. The stamps are both Unity stamps and have been stamped out using SU's Chocolate Chip ink pad. The buttons were an afterthought as I needed something to cover the adhesive I'd used to attach the acetate, but in my mind I'm thinking of them as coffee beans!



twisted


4 comments:

Annie said...

such a delicious card Linda and love the bean buttons!
hugs, annie x

Jill said...

Oooh that looks like a good cup of coffee Linda! Jill x

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Ah Linda, this is so cute. What a lovely card. Really nice swirly's and that sentiment is really sweet too.
Have a great weekend
Rachel and Angela
xx

Saxo Stamper said...

this is fabulous Linda and realloy does remind me of coffee, the colours are perfect.

K x