Followers

Monday, 23 May 2011

Twirl with me

may qkd 3


This week I've used the Stiff Ballerina by QKD on a card - last time she appeared on an ATC. I've gone for girly pink colours and have managed to used up just a bit more of my scrap papers - this time retired SU papers. I cut an aperture using the CM cutting system and suspended the stamped and coloured image from the aperture so that she twirls around. The sentiment was cut out using SU's Word Window punch - I use that one a lot!




Short and sweet today as I am going out for a nice walk with Ian and Max and then enjoying lunch somewhere to celebrate my birthday. I will announce the winner of my blog candy draw tomorrow.

4 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu! Have a nice day!

Jill said...

It's a bit pink isn't it!!! Great idea for a card though!

Elaine said...

Great card Linda, and wishing you a very Happy Birthday for today.... xx

Claire x said...

This is fab, what a great idea. Hugs, Claire x