Followers

Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Triple Tiara Tuesday at Queen Kat Designs

Welcome to another Triple Tiara Tuesday for May! We invite you to get inspired and participate in this week's Sketch challenge. This week's challengers are: myself, Maria and Janie.
ttt may sketch
Here are the rules of Triple Tiara Tuesday:- Each week 3 Royal Court Members will host a challenge on their blog.- You start at the QKD blog and visit the 3 challenge hosts on their personal blogs. (Leave us some love and a link to your project so we can return the favor. *wink*)- QKD will offer up a $25 stamp gift certificate for the players to compete for each month. So if people enter each week, they have 4 chances to win the monthly prize of $25.- The contestants will post their link to their card on the Inlinkz widget on the QKD blog. (There will be 1 per month).

ttt may

For my card I have rotated the sketch to suit my main stamped image, which is a lovely image from one of the lovely Myka monthly kits. I've stamped out the image using Momentos black ink pad onto a rectangle cut out using a Nestie die and this was then matted onto a piece of green patterned paper once the image had been coloured in using Copics. On a scrap of SU's Whisper White cardstock I have stamped out the paisley design that also came with the kit using SU's Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry to create my own background paper. The sentiment was also from the same kit and punched out using an SU oval punch and matted onto a scallop oval. All the patterned paper are retired SU papers. To finish off the card I have punched and embossed some flowers using one of the Nellie Snellen punches and a Martha Stewart frond punch.


Thanks for looking and I hope you'll have a go at the sketch and enter the Triple Tiara Tuesday challenge and give yourself a chance of winning this months prize.


6 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely bold colours Linda, a really stunning card.

K x

Jill said...

I just love those background papers Linda and she makes a pretty splendid image doesn't she! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

It's beutiful Linda - I haven't inked up my last Myka kit yet, you've inspired me to get going with this and I love how you created the paisley background.
hugs
wynneth
x

Maria Levine said...

OH what fun! I flipped it as well! Nice job with the sketch!

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Wow Linda,

Lovely card - and image, that layout is great.
Hope all ok with you - take care
Rachel and Angela
xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the colors!