Followers

Monday, 30 May 2011

Pansy Girl ATC

I made this ATC with the Pansy Girl stamp by artist Mitzi Wiuff which is available to buy from Queen Kat Designs. There are several other stamps of a similar nature by the same artist - think they may drop into my cart one day and I'll make a series of ATC's with them. It would also make a great card topper too.


April Royal Inkling
The background of the ATC was some left over mountboard which had been embossed and then inked with a Brilliance ink pad. I stamped the Pansy Girl image using Momentos ink pad and then just added small amounts of colour to the image using SU ink pads and a blender pen. I then tore the edges to give a distressed look and then inked the edges. I've added some Kaiser lace ribbon to the top and bottom of the ATC and finished it of by adding the words Pansy Girl using a mini alphabet set and a small square punch.

4 comments:

Larisa said...

It is very beautiful :)

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, It works great, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Jill said...

That's a really sweet stamp Linda, love all the colours you have used and what a great background! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

It's lovely Linda - you beat me to it using this pretty stamp, I've still to make something with mine !!
hugs
wynneth
x