Followers

Monday, 16 May 2011

More Cake Mouse - QKD

may fb 4


Using the same Cake Mouse stamp from a couple of weeks ago I created a simpler card this time. I've use the papers from the same range Nook and Pantry but this is the other side of the paper. This time I've only used a strip across the centre of the card and used an X-Cut border punch and various SU cardstock to add some interest to the top and bottom. Next I've used one of the Nellie Snellen rectangles to cut out some SU Early Espresso cardstock and matted the Cake Mouse stamp which was coloured in using Copics onto SU's Certainly Celery and Blushing Bride cardstock. Finally I added one of the sentiments which come with Myka monthly kits available from QKD. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Linda

Love the patterned paper and the stamp too - it's really nice. good job

K x

Jill said...

Ooh that's yummy looking paper Linda! Definitely good enough to eat! Jill x