Followers

Monday, 2 May 2011

Cake Mouse - New Release from QKD

The first Wednesday in each month sees the new release of stamps from Queen Kat Designs - now I know I'm a couple of days early but I thought I share with you one of the cards I've made using the cute Cake Mouse by Che Gilson which will be available to buy from Wednesday.




may qkd 1



I've used Basic Grey Nook & Pantry paper along with SU's Cajun Craze, Soft Suede and Blushing Bride cardstock. The main image is stamped onto a Whisper White circle cut out using my CM cutting system and matted onto a Blushing Bride piece of cardstock. This was then matted onto Whisper White Nestie heart circle which was then matted onto Soft Suede and Cajun Craze Circles. I've used my Marianne punches to cut and emboss the little flowers, adding some gems from my stash. The image was coloured in using Promarkers and Copic pens and the sentiment comes from one of the Whimsical Ink monthly kits. The sentiment was cut out using SU's oval and scalloped oval punches. I've also used some lovely velvet ribbon from my stash to add to the finishing touch.

2 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is lovely Linda, such a cute new stamp. Loving the hearts circle. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
hugs
wynneth
x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Linda, love the colours on your card, the stamp wouldn't be my choice but I love what you have done with it.

K x