Followers

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Birthday Blog Candy Winner

Thank you to all those people who entered my birthday blog candy - I've really enjoyed looking around so many new blogs of which I have tried to become a follower of your blogs too - if I haven't got to you yet I will very soon. I've been a bit quiet on the crafting front the past couple of weeks, but hopefully I will soon be able to get back to daily blogging again - so much I want to do and never enough time - a feeling probably shared by many of you.


So who was the lucky winner?


True Random Number Generator Result: 16 Powered by RANDOM.ORG which is


Anna if you could e-mail me ian.harris80@tesco.net with your full name and address I will get your candy sent to you as soon as possible.


I've got this week off work and we are hoping to make the most of the days by going out and enjoying the beautiful countryside and fresh air. Yesterday we were lucky enough to get out for a walk around Kit Hill before it started to rain. Today the weather was much better and we went to Parke National Trust near Bovey Tracey and enjoyed a lovely walk through the woods and by the river - Max as usual enjoyed his paddle in the water. We then went into Bovey Tracey and enjoyed a lovely pub lunch before I headed off to the wool shop there and bought some wool to make a mystery project in this months edition of Let's Knit. We then took Max for a walk around the local park and visited the small Heritage Centre which used to be the station building many years ago.


Tomorrow we are hoping to walk around the grounds of Powderham Castle with Colette and Logan - fingers crossed the weather will be kind to us again.

3 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to Anna Vetlugina!!

Anna Vetlugina said...

Thank you!!!!!!!

sallysbitz said...

Congrat Anna, enjoy luv x

PS... I have candy up for grabs too x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com