Followers

Saturday, 30 April 2011

You are my sunshine - Twisted Sketch #57

The Twisted Sketch for cards will be up later today and the twist this week is Shine, anyhow, anyway. I've decided to use a sentiment that includes shine within a word.



twisted 3004



I've kept it fairly simple this week as time has been against me yet again! The papers are all SU but sadly now retired. I stamped the sunflower images onto some of the SU patterned paper using SU Soft Suede ink pad. The stamps are from a Papermania set of stamps and specifically designed to be decoupaged. The ribbon is also Papermania and came from their yellow capsule range which I got in a goody bag some time ago. I've used a Fiskars border embossing punch and finished it off with the sentiment which is also from the same set of stamps. With all this lovely weather we have been having I thought the card fitted in perfectly. Hope you like it.



2 comments:

Jill said...

Such a pretty card Linda, it might be a simple design but its oh so effective! Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

I really like this one Linda, clean cut and lovely colours.

k x