Followers

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

WOYWW

This is the first time I've participated in WOYWW as normally all that's on my workdesk is a mess, but this time there was an almost finished project on display which I will show in greater detail later.


woyww


On display is an almost finished 8 x 8 DLO of Logan & Family. The lovely picture on my display board in the background is a piece of art by our eldest grandson Connor. He made me a lovely Easter/Mother's Day picture. The cute little cupcake tins where some I bought at Sainsbury's when they were reduced - they did once contain truffles (very delicious) - but they are empty at present while I decide what bits and pieces I can store in them. You can also see my mini whiteboard in the background with my list of 'to do' projects and also on my workdesk are some Queen Kat stamps that I need to work on some Design Team projects ASAP.

5 comments:

sasa said...

A BIG welcome to WOYWW (it's addictive!!!) - just in time to join in wit the anniversary! Hope to see your creations soon.

Thanks for the peek.
Sarah at 8

Sarpreet said...

love the mini bag, lots of lovely goodies there, Happy WOYWW 99, Thank you for sharing your desk with us much appreciated it. A great desk. #31.

Jill said...

Looks quite neat to me! Love Connor's card, think there is a talent! Jill x

okienurse said...

Very interesting desk this week! Like the sainsbury tins! I collect tins of everything and my husband has threatened to trash them if I don't start using them. Thanks for sharing. Vickie aka okienurse #35

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

Welcome to WOYWW - I love the double LO.
Happy woyww
rebecca (38)