Followers

Saturday, 16 April 2011

The Twisted Sketch will be up later today and the twist this week is Green, anyhow, anyway - do check out what the rest of the DT have created and join in the fun. I have decided to interpret the green theme by recycling some cardboard packaging that came with one of my paper packs. I've run some of the cardboard through the cuttlebug using a fancy embossing folder and inked it in SU's Bravo Burgandy and then gone over the raised image with Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink pad. I then cut out the centre of the cardboard to create a frame. The backing paper is from SU's Elegant Soiree range and I've stamped a Unity flourish onto it. The circles were cut out using a combination of CM's cutting system and Nesties and the sentiment is also a Unity Stamp as is the crown which I stamped onto another piece of cardboard. To finish it off I've added a brad from my stash and coloured certain areas with the gold Promarker pen.
twisted

1 comment:

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Oh wow Linda

This is lovely - Very regal!
Take care
Rachel and Angela
xx