Followers

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Triple Tiara Tuesday at QKD


This week it's my turn along with Maria and Janie to play along with the Triple Tiara Challenge at QKD. The challenge this week is an inspiration photo. You start right here at the QKD blog and visit the 3 challenge hosts on their personal blogs. (Leave us some love and a link to your project so we can return the favor. *wink*)- QKD will offer up a $25 stamp gift certificate for the players to compete for each month. So if people enter each week, they have 4 chances to win the monthly prize of $25.- The contestants will post their link to their card on the Inlinkz widget here on the blog. (There will be 1 per month.) This is the card I created for the Triple Tiara Tuesday challenge. I've used the new Butterfly Parade stamp by Artist Maigan Lynn.
qkd apr fb1

I'm not sure which papers they are, but they've been in my stash for some time now, but I thought they went really well with the colour scheme. I've simply inked up the stamp with Momentos Cocoa ink pad and did some matting and layering with co-ordinating cardstock. The ribbon is a retired SU one, the sentiment comes from one of the Whimsical Ink monthly kits. I stamped a chipboard butterfly with Versamark ink and then added some sparkly pink embossing powder to it (triple embossed) and then stamped one of the small background stamps from another Whimsical Ink set. Finished it off with a few paper roses.


I hope you like it and you'll join in with this weeks challenge and don't forget to check out Maria and Janie's blogs to see what they have created for this weeks challenge.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Wow that's a spectacular image Linda. Love the colours you have used with it as well. Jill x

Charisma3103 said...

Beautiful card hun I really love it...

Hugs

janie

Boni said...

awe this is so nice

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

How lovely - love the image, and love the colours. The layout and design of this card is super - cracking card!
Take care
Rachel and Angela
xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! I just love this color combo!

Linda said...

This is a very beautiful card...great image!!
This is my very favorite color combo!!