Followers

Friday, 15 April 2011

Time for You!

Guess who couldn't wait until pay day to get a couple more stamps from Rainbow Studios. I bought this lovely Time for You! fairy and have decided to enter it into the Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge.
try stamping 1404

I've used some Fancy Pants patterened paper which has been in my stash for years and worked around the colours in the paper to create the colour scheme. The base card is SU's Cherry Cobbler and the main image has been stamped onto SU's Whisper White using black Momentos ink pad. As usual I've coloured it in with Promarkers and I've added some stickles glitter to the wings to make them sparkle. The greeting was punched out using SU's scallop oval punch and the emellishments came from my stash. Hope you like it - especially Katie who this stamp is based on.

6 comments:

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Wow Linda, I can't get over how gorgeous this is. I really really love, and now can't wait to use it myself too!!! Good luck with the challenge, I'm sure it's going to do very well indeed.
By the way - have we mentioned how grateful we are to you? . . . . ok, once or twice, but really can't thank you enough.
Take care - speak soon
Rachel and Angela
xx

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

(From Katie Fairy)
Thank you for making the card, it's beautiful. I like the colours you've used and this is my favourite stamp - as it would be my perfect day.
Thanks again

Katie Fairy (age 10)
x

Kristen Conant said...

Linda what a cute little ferry! You did a very nice job coloring her in. Love her shiny wings too. Thanks for playing along at TST!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very pretty and springy. Love the fairy image. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Faye said...

Hiya Linda. The colours on this are so bright and work really well. I love how you've pulled the leaves outby using the bigger ones. Fabtastic card. xxx

Tracey Old said...

love your choice of colours! Your colouring look great and the glitter on the wings really finish the fairy off beautifuly! Thanks for playing Try Stampin On Tuesday;-)