Followers

Thursday, 7 April 2011

Rainbow Studio's new stamps for Repeat Impressions challenge blog

Over the weekend I ordered some of the new stamps available form Rainbow Studios - the sponsors for the Just Tracy's challenge this month. What a top class service I received - they arrived on Tuesday neatly packaged in blue tissue paper with a personal note thanking me for the order and subscribing to their newsletter. As one of the first subscribers they also sent me a gorgeous cupcakes stamp set as a thank you - very impressed.
repeat 0604

I decided to use one of the lovely stamps from the Daisy Swirls set and made a card for a new to me challenge blog that I came across called Repeat Impressions. Their challenge this week was a sketch. I've used the smallest of the flower stamps as the main focal point and coloured them in using Promarkers. The image was stamped onto one of the nestie shapes and I inked the edges before removing it from the die with SU's Certainly Celery. The background paper is a retired SU paper. Along the top I've added some twine which I bought at Just Tracy's and added one of SU's Tiny Tags sentiments to the top left. I didn't have any co-ordinating gems so I used my Promarkers to colour some of the SU rhinestones.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh Linda, just love that design, its gorgeous and its a really pretty Rainbow Studio image as well! Jill x

Annie said...

a beautiful flowery card Linda!
hugs, annie x

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

I know we would be a little biased about the stamps - but we truly beleive that it's what is done with it that counts - and oh my goodness this is a work of art - we just love it.
Thank you so much for your mention of us!

Take care
Rachel and Angela
xxx

Nana Connie said...

Beautiful card! Love the sponging and your dp is just perfect with the flower vase!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

I love the colors, and the flowered vase is beautiful! Gorgeous card!

Glad you found Repeat Impressions blog! ;)