Followers

Thursday, 21 April 2011

Play on words

After dropping round David's birthday cards and presents round to him yesterday evening I managed to grab a quick hour before bedtime and made this card. I've used the Hippie Princess again from QKD and used a play on words for the card greeting.

hippie birthday

The base card is made from SU's Rich Razzleberry and the image printed onto Whisper White. I've coloured it in as usual with Promarkers and added a gem to the centre of the flower. The paper has been hanging around in my paper stash for years and I think came with a QVC so possibly a Kanban paper. The letters were Thickers 'naked' chipboard and I used the paper to cover them and then cut them out and the Birthday sentiment is part of a greeting from SU's Cheers and Wishes set.

2 comments:

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Bril card Linda,

Love the play on words. The colours are fab too!
Take care
Rachel and Angela
xx

Annie said...

Hi Linda! playing catch up again I'm afraid - you have made some fabulous creations since I last stopped by. Hopefully we can get together again soon. Enjoy your Easter weekend.
hugs, annie x