Followers

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Ooops!

Guess who put the wrong date on her scheduled post! I'm blaming it on the fact it was an extremely long week at work last week and as I no longer work the same days each week trying to keep track of which day of the week is a hard enough without remembering the dates as well. Anyway here is the card I made for Queen Kat Designs using the Queen of Hearts Fox stamp designed by Diana Vick. It's our anniversary at the end of the month so I have created this card to give to Ian for our anniversary as well as being able to showcase the stamp. I'm also entering it into the Sketch Saturday challenge.
qkf fb 0404

I've used some more of the free papers from the cardmaking magazine and used those colours to help me colour in the image using Promarkers. The cardstock is SU's Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Red and Pretty in Pink. I've backed the pink heart which is a Martha Stewart punch with Real Red to help it stand out more from the background paper. I've also used the sentiments from the Key Critters stamp set which is also available from QKD to create a word background on the Early Espresso cardstock. Finally finished it off with some ribbon and flowers from my stash - will add the sentiment at a later date.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow great colouring Linda and great use of the freebies! See you Saturday! Jill x