Followers

Friday, 1 April 2011

Just Tracy's Challenge #2


Challenge No2 is now up and running on Just Tracy's challenge blog - we had some beautiful entries last month and hope to see more of you this month. We are being sponsored by Rainbow Studios and they are offering the winner of this months challenge two of their new stamp sets. The theme this month to go with our sponsor is RAINBOW - you can interpret this in anyway you like and create a card, LO, altered art or anything else you can think of.


just tracys april challenge


I decided to create a canvas. I've created the rainbow using my CM circle cutting system with the colours of the rainbow. To the centre I have added a lovely poem I found about rainbows and then decorated the rest of the canvas using SU bird punch and MS foliage punch, along with flowers and gems from my stash. I've inked the edges of the canvas with distress ink - dusty concord I think and added some ribbon so that it can be hung up and displayed.


I hope you'll join in with the challenge this month and myself and the rest of the DT look forward to seeing what you have come up with for this months theme.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Just love your bright and summer rainbow card Linda! Jill x

**Farrah** said...

I know I told you this already but your canvas is STUNNING!! Love it!

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Wow - what a beautiful card. I love the summerry colours and the rainbow is fab. The sentiment / verse is so lovely - what a gorgeous gift to give to someone.
Many thanks for putting our link on your blog too - this helps us sooo much!
Rachel and Angela
xx

Mandy said...

Hi Linda,
I know I've already said it but I love your canvas and the verse is just beautiful...Great gift..
Mandy x

Just Tracys Crafts said...

I love this canvas - so bright and cheery will warm up any spring day.

Tracyxxx