Followers

Friday, 8 April 2011

Cards & Things challenge

I got to play with another of the lovely stamps I bought from Rainbow Studios - this time I created my own background paper with the gorgeous Twirly Daisy background stamp. I'm entering this card into the Cards & Things challenge blog this week, which was a sketch.
cards and things 0804

I flipped the sketch so that it would fit my card design. I've used SU's Whisper White cardstock and stamped the daisy background onto the cardstock with Momentos ink several times to give a large sheet of daisys. This has then been coloured in using Promarkers. The paper is SU but is now retired and I've used one of my Martha Stewart border punches to add a decorative edge to one of the pieces of paper and then just added a flower and a sentiment from my stash.

4 comments:

Lucy said...

I love that background stamp! Argh - Another thing to save up for!

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Wow, wow, wow, this is just so lovely. We love to see how other people use our stamps, and Linda you have done the stamps credit.
Thank you again.

Take care
Rachel and Angela
xx

Jill said...

Pretty stamp isn't it! See you tomorrow. Jill x

Krista Driessen said...

Cute card !!!! Love the choice of colors. Thanks for playing along with C&T !