Followers

Saturday, 2 April 2011

Bunny Hop

Crafting time has been very limited this week as I have been working every day and my Mojo had disappeared, but last night thankfully it returned. I made this card which I am entering for the LOTV challenge of Spring and the sketch on the Get Sketchy blog.
get sketchy lotv

I've used the Leap Frog stamped image from LOTV and used Promarkers to colour it in and used Milled Lavender distress ink around the edge of the cardstock. I've used one of the lovely Nesties to go behind the main image - I inked the smaller circles with SU's Daffodil Delight ink while it was still in the die. Tthe papers were free from a cardmaking magazine which I believe were designed by Craftwork Cards. The sentiment is a from a Papermania easter stamp set and I've used a Martha Stewart flower border punch. Finished it off with Stickles, although in some places it came out a little quicker than I anticipated!

6 comments:

Jill said...

How absolutely adorable, just love that Bunny Hop stamp - oh no that's another one for the list! Gorgeous springy card Linda! Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Linda x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful and adorable cute image.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Hi Linda,
Fabulous spring card..I love the LOTV image so sweet...
Mandy x

Lynn's scraps said...

Love the bunnies Linda they are so cute Lynn

CraftyC said...

How sweet Linda, a very pretty card. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx