Followers

Monday, 25 April 2011

Another butterfly parade

Here is another card I made with the Butterfly Parade stamp from QKD.


qkd apr fb
This time I decided to use white embossing powder to create a resist technique. Once the image was stamped and embossed I used a variety of distress inks to colour the card. I found a lovely unicorn verse on the internet and again used the distressing inks to colour the cardstock and then edged the card with a Promarker silver pen. I used one of the stamps from a past Myka monthly kit to create the background on my base card using the same ink pads.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh that's a nice one! And a beautiful sentiment/poem! Jill x

Lynn's scraps said...

Hi Linda the cards are all really lovely and the blog candy looks fantastic, when is your birthday then? Lynn

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Ah Linda,

Pretty pretty card! Love the technique you have used here - very pretty indeed!

Take care

Rachel and Angela
xx