Followers

Monday, 11 April 2011

Another attempt at a Vintage style card

I've used the beautiful lacy border stamps from Queen Kat Designs to create a frame for the sweet phrase I found while browsing for free quotes and poems. I've teamed it up with the sewing images from the Vintage Sewing stamp set.
qkd fb 1104

The background papers are Crate Paper Cottage Collection which I got in a kit many moons ago. The edges have been distressed and inked using SU's Chocolate Chip and the images have been stamped out using the same ink. The ribbon is SU's lovely new seam binding in Crumb Cake and Rose Red. The button came from my stash. I'm far happier with this card than the one I did for Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh that's a goodun Linda! Love that poem and the background is gorgeous as well. Jill x

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Hi Linda
This is absolutely beautiful. I love the sentiment - so sweet. What a lovely card to receive in the post!
Take Care
Rachel and Angela
xx